Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The weekend



This past weekend was full of family, skiing and lounging around the house with my husband.  Overall, a nice weekend.  Can't complain.  Well, I can't complain about the weekend that is.  Here is what I can complain about:
  • Head Colds.  You know the one my husband had...you guessed it.  It now resides with me.  How awesome is that?  We share everything, even colds.  Awwww.
  • Weather.  We have no snow in the mountains and smog in the valley.  It actually snowed pollution yesterday in SLC.  No storms, just pollution. 
  • My soreness.  One word, Crossfit.
  • Being at work during the holidays.  So Lame.
  •  Not getting enough sleep...thanks to my guest blogger from yesterday.
  • Lack of time.  Just in general.  Right now, I feel like I have so much to do/take care of and just not enough time to do it all.  
Sadly, I could go on and on with this list of bullets but I'll spare everyone my gripes.  Plus I need to save some for  the drives home from work with Garrett.  He's a lucky, lucky man.  No need to tell him cause he already knows.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment