Monday, December 12, 2011

Brittany's Favorite Things Round 5

 For the last 6 months or so, I have been completely obsessed with carbonated water.  Since I do drink so much of this stuff, I have suggested to my husband on numerous occasions that we just buy a Soda Stream, you know, to save the environment and all.  Then he gets all engineery on me and starts to calculate the cost of the machine, the cost of supplies you have to replenish, etc. vs continuing to buy my plastic bottles at Costco.  That's where these type of discussions always end.  He really knows how to steer me in the opposite direction.  Anyway, 30th birthday rolls around and much to my surprise, Garrett has actually been listening to me all this time.  Oh and he also likes the environment.
Can I just say that this thing is so awesome.  It is so easy to use and I have been drinking the bubbly water like a mad woman.

 I haven't actually tried a flavor yet, but it comes with lots of fun options.

This is the cute gift wrapping job...manufacturing paper and a piece of a desk plant.  So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment