Monday, December 19, 2011

Hey Ya'll, it's me Munch!!

It's Monday in Park City.  My mom asked me to do a blog post, something about being too busy to be creative.  What's busy?  Anyhow, I'm hanging at home with my brother today, catching up on my sleep.  We had family in town this weekend so I'm exhausted!  It's going to be a long week!  I could have just slept last night, but I decided to get up at 3 am to go outside...I mean, I have the whole Monday to sleep but my mom doesn't need sleep...no sir.  She didn't get me just so she could sleep did she?  She gets cranky at 3 am, but I have to pee ya'll and then I'm usually pretty thirsty.  My mom is usually not on her A-game at that time of the morning, so I had to get her up AGAIN to fill my dish.  I like the funny names she calls me when I scratch her side of the bed and R.U.N.  It's a fun game cause I always win.  Well, have a great week everyone, and just in case you're interested, I like cake, cookies and cheese and am hoping to get all 3 for Xmas...just sayin.

Catch ya on the flip side,
Munch

No comments:

Post a Comment