Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving

This week is Thanksgiving.  I've never been a huge fan of this holiday, only because Americans have turned it into a day all about eating and spending DAYS slaving away behind a stove.  Don't get me wrong, I love food, but I wish Thanksgiving was more like when we were in elementary school, listing out all the things we're thankful for.  So, in honor of that, here are a few things I'm thankful for right now:
My husband...Best.Husband.Ever.
Munch's silly noises
Mogley's hugs
My Mom, Dad & Sister
My Mother and Father In Law, and my Sisters and Brother in Law
My niece and nephew
My wonderful, beautiful friends
My House
My Fireplace
My Job
My Paid off Cars
Jones, the Horse
Snow in the Winter
Date Nights
Girls Nights
Plentiful food
My Health
Running Buddies

Have a Happy Turkey Day Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment