Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Brittany's Favorite Things

I am going to do some posts titled Brittany's Favorite Things.  It will be a little like Oprah's, only better.  Some items I already own, and LOVE.  Some items I would LOVE to own.  Get ready to get your WANT on. 

As you can see from the crappy home photo, these babies are mine.  And I love them.  Like a lot.  Here's why:  They are 100% waterproof.  I live in the snow for too many months out of the year to not have a pair of waterproof boots.  They are also crazy warm, like keep my feet warm in the cold down to -25 degrees below zero.  Again, Park City is cold and if my dogs have any hopes of getting a walk in the winter, a warm boot is mandatory.  And last but certainly not least, these boots are pretty stylish in person, well as stylish as a waterproof, cozy warm boot is ever going to be.  Definitely not anything I EVER would have worn in Texas, but a Park City staple in my book.  So, go, buy them now.  Your feet will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment