Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday

Finally it's Friday and the weekend is just around the corner.  Sorry for the lack of blogging this week.  I have been insanely busy with work.  I need a little weekend in my life.  Look who decided to come to work today with me...yeah, he's working pretty hard and his snoring is really helping me concentrate.  Thanks Munch.


Speaking of the weekend, I'm going to try my best and enjoy it.  There's only one problem, the weather.  Look what I'm up against.  You know you're jealous.


Big news in Salt Lake City today...H&M opens!!  I would go, but I'm fairly certain I would stand in line with hundreds of housewives lookin to get their style on for cheap.  Crazy crowds and a possible panic attack would not be worth scoring a pair of $20 pants.  On top of that, directly next door, a Crate and Barrel is also opening its big lovely doors today.  Wait to go Utah, it's about freakin time. Now if only we could get a Trader Joes, sans wine of course.

Ya'll have a great weekend.  Looks like snow so I hope to park it in front of the fireplace with my furbaby kinda like this:

When I look at the closeup of this picture, its horrifying. I'm not sure who has more spots on their face, me or Munch...at least his spots are adorable.



No comments:

Post a Comment