Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dogs in a Bed

We normally don't let Mogley in our bed, for obvious hugeness reasons, but every now and then, we allow it and he hops up and makes himself pretty comfortable. Munch doesn't like it, but then again, Munch doesn't really like anything, unless it involves cheese or cookies. 

Thursday Ramblings:

In other news, my due date is in 40 days. Pure craziness. We're pretty much set in terms of baby gear, nursery is done. There are just a few odds and ends I need to get in the next few weeks and we'll be ready for her big arrival. 

Yes, we have a name picked out for Baby Girl. No, we're not telling anyone. It doesn't matter how many times you ask me. 

I'm so looking forward to having Baby Girl here and not being pregnant anymore. Not at all looking forward to labor/giving birth. Like not at all. Call me crazy, and a lot of people would argue to the death with me, but I'd rather have a C-section.  We're all entitled to our own opinion. 

It's almost Friday and I couldn't be more thrilled.  Pregnancy is definitely catching up with me and all I want to do right now is lounge around, which is so unlike me. Munch's dreams have finally come true. 




No comments:

Post a Comment