Tuesday, April 2, 2013

8 Weeks to Go



Dear Baby Girl,

32 Weeks today which means (hopefully) only 8 weeks left.  Your Aunts are throwing you a baby shower this weekend and I'm getting pretty excited to see everyone.  A lot of people are coming from pretty far away to spoil you...you are so loved already. Every week, I feel more and more like we're ready for your big debut.  Your clothes are washed and your room is pretty much finished.  Feel free to come anytime after 37 weeks, although you seem pretty cozy in there and I have a feeling you'll be late and come when you please. 

We spent Easter weekend just hanging out.  We took Mogley for a run on Saturday and then went to a concert at the Canyons.  I downed a slurpee pre concert so you were ready to party.  Your daddy kept covering my belly b/c he thought the music was too loud for you. No lie.  Sunday we cleaned up the house, did laundry and enjoyed the beautiful Spring weather.  We're definitely looking forward to Easter next year which will most definitely include you, a monogram Easter basket with lots of goodies, and an egg hunt.  I know you won't be able to walk or even remember, but I don't care.

Until next week.

Love, Mom

Due Date: May 28, 2013


Gender: GIRL!!

Movement:  I finally feel like movement is on a schedule.  It's so weird when baby girl stretches out...definitely alien in the belly feeling.

Feeling: About the same.  Overall, pretty good considering how pregnant I am. 

Food Cravings: Still juices
Food Aversions: Nothing (unfortunately)

Clothes: Mostly maternity jeans, leggings and skirts.  I bought a few maternity tshirts that are okay, but I'm still wearing some of my pre pregnancy tops.  
 
Stretch Marks: None.  I have been rotating thru 3 very expensive products.  So far so good.

Sleep: Crap

Symptoms: Big ole' belly.  I do still have a legit belly button which I am psyched about.  At this point, it may go flat but fingers crossed it does not go out.  I'm freaked out by outies.  Sorry.  

What I Miss: Alcohol

Sidenote:  Yes, that is a Mogley in the picture.  Trying to take a photo in my house without a dog is impossible.  We've given up

No comments:

Post a Comment