Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So Long 2011

The holidays are officially behind us, and to say I have been a bad blog updater is quite the understatement.  I took a vacation, from EVERYTHING for the last week of 2011 but I suppose it's time to get back to life. 

The husband and I had a wonderful Christmas...full of fun, presents and tormenting our dogs by making them wear my ridiculous Santa hat. 


We had a super low key New Years Eve and we both fell asleep on the couch by 10:30pm.  When I was "younger," I never understood how my parents could just do nothing for New Years Eve...I mean, how boring of them.  Yeah, so...

I would tell you my New Years Resolutions but I don't make them.  I think its a dumb tradition that does nothing but overcrowd gyms for the month of January.  

2011 was an okay year for us, but I'm happy to see it go.  It was a great year in some respects, but a really crappy year in others.  Here's to hoping 2012 brings about some changes and happiness.  I have a lot of plans in the works, so we'll see how it all goes.  Happy 2012 Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment