Monday, January 9, 2012

Munch

Have you ever seen a more handsome profile?  I didn't think so. 

This is a typical Saturday morning: 

Munch barks at dog walking down the street.  I yell at him to stop.  He keeps barking.  I shut the door so he can't see dog anymore.  Moments later, I'm kissing him.

Munch jumps on the couch.  I yell at him to get down b/c HE KNOWS he is not allowed on the couch.  He runs to his bed and I meet him there to comfort him, perhaps give him a treat.

Munch has "relations" with Mogley's face.  Garrett and I are both screaming for him to knock.it.off.  I give him a new bone to refocus his attention. 

Car driving down the street, barking, screaming, VERY stern voices, threat of having to wear the bark collar, sitting on my lap swaddled in a blanket.  You get the picture.

Little dude has my number ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment