Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Requested to Return

Once upon a time I blogged.  Like regularly.  Then one day I got busy with work and mildly overwhelmed with life happenings and bored with the stuff I was writing about...I mean, how many photos of Munch do you really want to see??  So I stopped.  And I enjoyed stopping b/c I had no pressure to create something interesting enough that allowed me to hit the publish button.  But then things in my life started changing and OH MY GOD I got pregnant and even more crazy, OH MY GOD IT'S A BABY GIRL, and now my family and a few others are requesting my return to blog world so they can all see what's going on with us, and by us, I mean baby girl.  I can't promise anything I have to say will be interesting and I can't promise you're not going to be bombarded with pics of my handsome little Munch and I can't promise you I won't talk about how huge I'm getting and how poorly I'm dealing with it, but hey, you asked for it. And just because it doesn't seem right to have a blog post without an obligatory Munch pic...and don't mention his weight, we're both sensitive about it. 

1 comment:

  1. I for one missed all the pics of Munch. So you can just post away on that subject. Congrats on your news of your little girl. Glad your back...but I can so relate to the whole blogging thing....sometimes it good to take time off and refresh a bit.

    ReplyDelete